Sommerman, McCaffity, Quesada & Geisler, LLP is pleased to announce that seven of its attorneys earned recognition in the 2024 editions of Best Lawyers in America for their outstanding work in four distinct practice areas as well as their commitment to professional excellence.
The honorees include:
- Alfred W. Ellis, George A. “Tex” Quesada, Laura Benitez Geisler, and Andrew B. Sommerman – Personal Injury
- Andrew B. Sommerman, Sean McCaffity – Commercial Litigation
- Sean McCaffity – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights
- Sean McCaffity – Insolvency and Reorganization Law
They are joined by two of the firm’s younger attorneys who have been named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for the respective practice areas:
- Rebecca Neumann – Appellate Practice
- Jody L. Rodenberg – Commercial Litigation
- Rebecca Neumann, Jody L. Rodenberg – Personal Injury Litigation
Since first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has set the standard for legal recognition nationwide and continues to provide valuable insight into the legal industry. Best Lawyers awards are compiled by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The 29th edition of The Best Lawyers in America recognizes only the top 5.3% of elite lawyers in the nation across 150 practice areas.