Rebecca Neumann represents individuals in a broad range of litigation matters, including personal injury, medical malpractice, and products liability.
Rebecca grew up in Coppell, Texas and attended Texas A&M University. She earned her law degree, with honors, from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law in 2018, where she served on the Board of Advocates. She actively participated in moot court, winning several top advocacy awards, and successfully argued the final round of a competition in front of three sitting Fifth Circuit judges.
Outside the office, Rebecca serves as a moot court coach for several of SMU Dedman School of Law’s interscholastic moot court teams. She can also be found spending time with her fiancé, Adrian, and cheering on the Dallas Cowboys.
- State Bar of Texas, 2018
- SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2018
- Texas A&M University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2015
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Order of the Barristers (2018)
- University of San Diego National Criminal Procedure Moot Court Competition (2016)
- Tournament Champion
- Fordham University Kaufman Securities Moot Court Competition (2017)
- Best Overall Advocate
- Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst Moot Court Competition (2017, 2018)
- Tournament Champion (2017, 2018)