Rebecca Neumann represents clients in a variety of litigation matters, including medical malpractice, catastrophic collisions, intoxicated drivers, pedestrian collisions, premises liability and products liability.
Rebecca grew up in Coppell, Texas. After graduating from Texas A&M with honors and Phi Beta Kappa, Rebecca returned to the Metroplex to attend SMU Dedman School of Law. Rebecca actively competed in Moot Court. After winning the National Criminal Procedure Tournament in her second year, she went undefeated in inter-school moot court competitions, was named best speaker at the Kaufman Securities Competition, served as Vice Chair of Appellate Advocacy for SMU Law’s Board of Advocates, successfully argued the final round of the Lynn, Pinker, Cox & Hurst Moot Court Competition before three sitting Fifth Circuit judges, and was inducted as a member of the Order of the Barristers.
Rebecca has a passion for representing Plaintiffs. She has deposed fact and expert witnesses, briefed and argued motions at every stage of litigation, briefed multiple appeals, and presented oral argument to a Texas appellate court. She is a member of the Dallas Bar Association, the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Leadership Class of 2020, the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association. Outside the office, Rebecca serves as a Moot Court coach for several SMU Dedman School of Law interscholastic Moot Court teams. She can also be found spending time with her husband, Adrian, and cheering on the Dallas Cowboys. Rebecca
- State Bar of Texas, 2018
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- SMU Dedman School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2018
- Texas A&M University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2015
HONORS AND AWARDS
- DAYL Leadership Committee (2020)
- Order of the Barristers (2018)
- University of San Diego National Criminal Procedure Moot Court Competition (2016)
- Tournament Champion
- Fordham University Kaufman Securities Moot Court Competition (2017)
- Best Overall Advocate
- Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst Moot Court Competition (2017, 2018)
- Tournament Champion (2017, 2018)