Property ownership is accompanied by certain obligations under state and federal laws. These laws may vary, but they all maintain that property owners are legally obligated to observe certain safety regulations for the sake of visitors.
If you were injured at someone else’s home or a commercial establishment, the home or property owner may be liable. Contact our premises liability attorney in Dallas today.
This can cover incidents such as:
- Slip and falls
- Falling objects
- Tripping due to hazardous conditions or obstacles in inappropriate places
- A crime committed against you on privately owned property
You may have a premise liability claim, if:
- The condition of the property posed a threat to people legally on the property
- The owner of the property knew (or should have known) of the dangerous condition
- The owner of the property failed to take reasonable measures to correct or warn of the condition
If you think you may have a premise liability claim and are seeking legal guidance, contact Sommerman, McCaffity, Quesada & Geisler, L.L.P. to schedule your free consultation.
Schedule a complimentary initial consultation with a member of our legal team.