Jody Rodenberg represents plaintiffs in a wide-variety of litigation in business litigation to personal injury. She also represents liquidating trustee attempting to collect and liquidating assets for the benefit of creditors. Jody has been recognized for her work by being named a Texas Rising Star by Super Lawyers.
Jody grew up in Gilmer, Texas and attended Texas A&M University. She was awarded the Terry Foundation Scholarship for her academic achievements and demonstrated leadership. She went on to attend law school at the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, where she actively participated in moot court and was a member of the SMU Law Review.
- Commercial Litigation
- Director & Officer Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- State Bar of Texas, admitted November 2011
- United Stated District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2011
- Texas A&M University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2007
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Texas Rising Star, 2017
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Special Recognition Award, 2017
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERS
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Small Business Symposium Committee Co-Chair, 2016
- Continuing Legal Education Committee Co-Chair, 2015-2017
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Leadership Class, Class of 2013
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Foundation, Fellow
- Scholarship Selection Committee, 2015
- Dallas Bar Association
- Transition to Law Practice Program Small Group Mentor and Advisor, 2016
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Terry Foundation Scholarship Organization
- Scholarship Selection Committee, 2007, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016
- Terry Scholar Alumni Association – DFW Chapter
CLASSES AND SEMINARS
- Moderator, How to Pick a Jury, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (March 2017)
- Moderator, Effective Mediation Strategies, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (October 2016).
- Moderator, Tips for Deposing Uncooperative Witnesses, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (August 2015).
- Kim Hodgman, Jody Rodenberg & Erin Tyler, Brief for the Respondent, 28 J. MARSHALL J. COMPUTER & INFO. L. 151 (2011).
- Casenote, Freedom of Speech and the “Catch 22” for Public Employees in the Ninth Circuit – Huppert v. City of Pittsburg, 63 SMU L. REV. 259 (2010).