Dallas roads are filled with drivers, motorcyclists, truckers, bicyclists and pedestrians. Of this group, pedestrians are the most vulnerable. While some accidents can occur with no person at fault, many times pedestrians are injured due to the negligence of drivers.
With more than four decades of legal experience, we understand that each injury claim is unique. We will take time to listen to your side of the story, and you will receive the attention and commitment you deserve. Our pedestrian accident attorneys in Dallas are very experienced in handling pedestrian accident claims, including situations such as:
- Pedestrians hit while crossing highways or freeways
- Bicycle accidents in bike lanes
- Accidents caused by a driver making right-hand turns on a red light and injuring pedestrians in the crosswalk
- Pedestrian injuries from speeding accidents
- Accidents caused by distracted drivers
- Pedestrian accidents involving drunk drivers