Continually evolving technology has brought undeniable improvements to our lives. The gadgetry of today often seems light years ahead of what we had when we were growing up. These advances make many people feeling safe with their appliances. Unfortunately product defects are one problem we haven’t been able to solve.
Recently, Consumer Reports revealed a problem with an appliance that has become a summertime staple. Burns and fires caused by dehumidifiers have been responsible for over $7 million in property damage.