Alexandria Risinger (Baylor University School of Law ‘16) is a trial attorney with diverse civil litigation experience. She has been recognized for her work with such honors as the Million Dollar Advocate and the Multimillion Dollar Advocate. Her verdicts have placed in Texas’ Top 100 Verdicts in 2016 and 2018. She is a Power Attorney (’17) and Rue Ratings’ National Outstanding Young Lawyer(’17). She is a member of the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers Trial Skills Committee, Dallas Trial Lawyers Association and Texas Trial Lawyers Association.
After earning her law degree from Baylor University School of Law with a specialization in trial work, she immediately came to work at Sommerman, McCaffity, Quesada & Geisler. Alexandria Risinger has been doing competitive debate since she was 14 years old and says her heart has always been in fighting for her clients in the courtroom.
Alexandria grew up in Austin, Texas and went to school at University of Portland University in Portland, Oregon. After four years in the Northeast, she lived for a year teaching English in Seoul, South Korea, she decided to return to Texas to attend law school. Alexandria participated in Mock Trial and Moot Court at Baylor and was a Regional Mock Trial Finalist her 3L year.
Alexandria enjoys cooking, cross fit and traveling in her spare time. She has traveled to Morocco, Ghana, South Africa, Mauritius, India, Sweden, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Liechtenstein, Austria, Switzerland, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Korea (North and South), Venezuela, Mexico, British Virgin Islands, United Kingdom and Canada. Alexandria is married to her wonderful husband Damodara and has an Australian Shepherd puppy at home named “Loki”. She is an active volunteer at the Dallas Urban Debate League.
- State Bar of Texas, 2016
- United Stated District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D., 2016
- University of Portland, B.A., 2012
HONORS AND AWARDS
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 (2020)
- DAYL Leadership Committee (2020)
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (2020)
- Best Attorneys of America (2017)
- Power Attorneys (2017)
- Multimillion Dollar Advocate (2016)
- Million Dollar Advocate (2016)