Personal Injury Lawyer Dallas
About Our Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers’ Philosophy
Many individuals have not been through the process of seeking a lawyer, retaining legal services and filing a claim. Choosing a personal injury lawyer may seem like a difficult task, but at our firm we strive to make this task as simple as possible. When you work with our Dallas personal injury lawyers, we set the expectations upfront so you know what you can expect from us. We are licensed to practice law and represent clients in New Mexico and Texas. At Sommerman and Quesada, LLP, you can expect the following when you work with us:
- Your team of personal injury lawyers and legal staff: We make it a priority to promote open communication in our office. All professionals at the firm are approachable and ready to work with you throughout each step of your case.
- Personalized attention from your lawyer: This includes meetings, returned phone calls and emails, and prompt answers to your questions and concerns.
- Assertive legal representation: We pride ourselves on being personal injury lawyers who can get things done. We work to provide effective yet efficient representation for every client we work with.
- Aligned priorities: We take pride in our ability to listen to our clients and align their priorities with ours, and in the individualized services we provide. At our firm, our priority is our client — at all times.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys represent individuals and families in all types of injury and accident claims, including car accidents, workplace injuries, truck collisions and wrongful death claims. We also represent business owners and professionals in commercial litigation matters such as breach of contract matters, shareholder disputes and unfair competition claims.
Involved, Invested and Committed to the Community
Our Dallas personal injury lawyers’ commitment to the people of Texas is seen through our volunteering services. All the members of the firm are highly invested in giving back to the community through volunteering their time, efforts and money to local charities and organizations. We find that by giving back to the community, we can stay involved and connected with the people we are serving. Some of our examples of how we give back include:
- Volunteering for Habitat for Humanity
- Working at the local food kitchens with our children
- Contributions and support to many universities and colleges
- Volunteering in the local school systems
- Aid through local churches
Aside from our experience, our personal injury attorneys stand out in many different ways. Al Ellis is a Vietnam veteran and has set precedents for cases involving drunk driving victims, Andrew Sommerman has been recognized by UTA as the Alumni of the Year and Tex Quesada contributes to local education programs and has been recognized in “The Best Lawyers in America”.
Contact Our Dallas Commercial Litigation and Accident Law Firm
Contact Sommerman & Quesada, LLP, at 214-720-0720 or toll free at 800-900-5373 to schedule a free initial consultation. We can be reached 24/7 through our after-hours answering service, and offer free initial consultations for new clients.