Our Philosophy at Sommerman & Quesada
Many individuals have not been through the process of seeking a lawyer, retaining their services and filing a claim. Choosing legal counsel may seem like a difficult task, but at our firm we strive to make this task as simple as possible.
When you work with us, we set the expectations upfront so you know what you can expect from us. Our law firm represents clients throughout the entire state of Texas, in New Mexico and across the country. At the Dallas law firm of Sommerman & Quesada, L.L.P., you can expect the following when you work with us:
- Approachable attorneys and legal staff: We make it a priority to promote open communication in our office. All professionals at the firm are approachable and ready to work with you throughout each step of your case.
- Personalized attention from your lawyer: This includes meetings, returned phone calls and emails, and prompt answers to your questions and concerns.
- Assertive legal representation: We pride ourselves on being lawyers who can get things done. We work to provide effective yet efficient representation for every client we work with.
- Aligned priorities: We take pride in our ability to listen to our clients and align their priorities with ours, and in the individualized services we provide. At our firm, our priority is our client — at all times.
Our Dallas Personal Injury Attorneys represent individuals and families in all types of injury and accident claims, including car accidents, workplace injuries, truck collisions and wrongful death claims. We also represent business owners and professionals in commercial litigation matters such as breach of contract matters, shareholder disputes and unfair competition claims.
Involved, Invested and Committed to the Community
Our commitment to the people of Texas is seen through our volunteering services. All the members of the firm are highly invested in giving back to the community through volunteering their time, efforts and money to local charities and organizations. We find that by giving back to the community, we can stay involved and connected with the people we are serving. Some of our examples of how we give back include:
- Volunteering for Habitat for Humanity
- Working at the local food kitchens with our children
- Contributions and support to many universities and colleges
- Volunteering in the local school systems
- Aid through local churches
Aside from our experience, the attorneys at our firm stand out in many different ways. Al Ellis is a Vietnam veteran and has set precedents for cases involving drunk driving victims, Andy Sommerman has been recognized by UTA as the Alumni of the Year, and Tex Quesada contributes to local education programs and has been recognized in "The Best Lawyers in America".
Contact Our Commercial Litigation and Dallas Personal Injury Attorneys
Contact Sommerman & Quesada, L.L.P., at 214-720-0720 or toll free at 800-900-5373 to schedule a free initial consultation. We can be reached 24/7 through our after-hours answering service, and offer free initial consultations for new clients.